Keine Werbeeinblendungen für registrierte User!

Grenson from January 9 to get your hands on a pair of the p

Allgemeine Themen rund ums Kochen und Backen - Das KochForum
Antworten
Rosaliede

Grenson from January 9 to get your hands on a pair of the p

Beitrag von Rosaliede » Sa 30. Jan 2016, 04:53

New Balance has crafted a refreshing pack this Summer that is inspired by something that will never stop being popular in the world, beer.Beer is drank year-round, but it’s pretty much a fact that people love drinking the alcoholic beverage a little more during the Summertime to cool down after a long day. I’m personally not a big fan of beer, but to each his own. This new trio of New Balance kicks is dubbed the “Real Ale” Pack and consists of the New Balance 1500, New Balance CT300 and the (Link wurde entfernt) . Each pair has the name of the pack on the tongue patch along with “Brewed in England” detailing to inform us that these were crafted in England.We expect to see all three silhouettes from this “Real Ale” Pack at select New Balance retailers this Summer. Which model do you have your eyes set on?
As we welcome 2016, New Balance joins forces with British footwear connoisseurs Grenson for a new collaborative sneaker that gives the (Link wurde entfernt) silhouette a heritage twist.The shoe is constructed with Grenson’s Italian grade-A tan calfskin leather and a brogued upper, merging New Balance’s athletic credentials with a traditional hard-bottomed brogue.The 576 has been expertly crafted in both Grenson’s Northampton factory and New Balance’s Flimby factory, to ensure premium quality – check out the below video delving into the shoe’s story further, and head over to Grenson from January 9 to get your hands on a pair of the polished kicks.
We like beer. We like trainers. And when someone combines the two, you can guarantee they get our attention. So it was with great interest that we eyed up the latest drop of (Link wurde entfernt) Made in UK line, entitled the "Real Ale" pack.Crafted in the American brand's British factory in Flimby, Cumbria, each limited-edition model in the three-style set is named after a fictional beer inspired by popular types of British real ale: the black and brown 576 Ye Old Flimby Prime (stout); the claret and navy 1500 The Cumbrian Red; and the golden brown CT300 Chicken Foot IPA.
Although not as popular as the 574, the New Balance 576 proves to be a desirable option for many with its sleeker build, in addition to receiving an aesthetically pleasing neutral palette for its latest iteration this season.Covered in a plush suede dipped in Grey, the runner’s focal point is directed at its quarter panels, heel tabs and side through its distinct “N” logo – all of which are shaded in a complementing hue of Teal. The sneaker’s predominantly monochromatic palette is continued on its tongue, laces and heel counter, while resting atop a crisp, White midsole unit that delivers superb cushioning.Final details include Made in England branding on the tongue tab, alongside a Black-colored outsole to cap off its appealing colorway. You can find this rendition of the 576 at (Link wurde entfernt) retailers now.As I’ve shared before, I have a soft spot for neutral tones. The addition of Teal gives it that colorful finish, which blends well with its predominantly Grey build. This is probably one of the best looking 576s in my opinion, but hey, that’s just me.

Antworten